Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April blog circle: Interesting Perspectives



This months blog circle challenge is interesting perspectives. I was in a bit of a quandary about what I should do for this, until I got my lensbaby a few weeks ago. I have only had a bit of time to play around with it, but in that short time I have fallen in love with it! I love the small amount of focus and the lovely blur effect. I do admit, it does take a bit of practice to get it right, especially since you have to manually focus, and with kids that can be hard. But I love learning new things!

Please take a few minutes and follow the blog circle, starting with Sarah athttp://phasesofthemooniers.blogspot.com/2013/04/supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.html There is some amazing talent in this circle!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just picked up a Lensbaby as well and love the perspective it gives! Great use of your Lensbaby! Very nice!

Post a Comment