Saturday, February 2, 2013

Blog circle-close up portraiture



I joined my first blog circle! I am so excited to be a part of this amazing group of photographers. I have met some amazing woman on clickin' moms and this is one of the best things! This months theme was close up portraiture. The first photo is of a beautiful, but tired little girl. I am so in love with her eyes! when the light catches them just right, they turn an amazing blue! The next two are of my daughter, Faith, who was waiting at the fair to ride the ponies and the last one is of my daughter during her 8th birthday shoot.



Please take a moment and look at Muriel's (who is amazing btw!) close up portraiture work here

7 comments:

CJ Olson said...

The little girl with the blue eyes....wow that eye make up really makes her eyes pop. Your daughter's eyes are so sweet. I love her beautiful brown eyes and you captured her so wonderfully!!

Angie said...

I love the first one with the glittery eye shadow. Your daughter is adorable!

Megan Rose said...

Rebecca, I love that beautiful eye contact too. I'm excited to be in the blog circle with you!
Megan @ www.clickhappylife.com

Sarah said...

Love the first one as well. It's composed very well making the focus on her eyes. All your girls are adorable :)

Courtney K. said...

I love the eye contact!! Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! Loving your shallow depth of field and the softness.

Muriel said...

I love the blue in the first photo. Beautiful shots.

Post a Comment